Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hiv 35 Day Negative Test



Things to do before write a blog you count the miles by bike, half, hours, pulse, which I run, what is not, how bad swim, inversion and pullboy invested in your whore mother ... the birds and feelings of the birds, the shoes and the mother who bore them:
(only a representative sample, there are many things to do before but these are almost always do):
- take a wine or a beer (wine at times like now, and beer after, well you understand) with a cap of ham of good (usually sweat).
- read the book of the moment.
- bring to lola for a walk.
- hear music ... but to hear, "oyerla."
- take a cold.
- watch TV! yes yes, watch TV.
- Masturbating (which is trouble me more ... you have the dirty look!).
- read the newspaper.
- go to the bathroom.
- see a movie ....
I say, there are more but these are what I usually do.
Who gives a shit my pulse and / or nadube meters (new term) yesterday?
to take the ass.
With God.

pd: I've warned chulo.Le computer but I have not ignored (fucking cabezon) has been given to browse blogs of those who disturb and finished writing this.
I pray you apologize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment