Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Free Std Clinics In Jersey City

my desire also



First of all I like people that vibrates, that we should not push, do not have to tell you to do things but who knows what to do and it takes less time than expected.

I like people with ability to measure the consequences of their actions, people who do not leave random solutions.

I like people with his people and strict with yourself, but do not lose sight that we are human and can make mistakes.

I like people who think that team work, among friends, it produces more chaotic than individual efforts.

I like people who know the importance of joy.

I like sincere and honest people, capable of opposing calm and reasonable arguments.

I like people to approach, which is not ashamed to admit that he does not know something or he was wrong.

I like people to accept their mistakes, no genuine effort to make them again.

Like people able to criticize constructively and in front, I call them my friends.

I like people who are loyal and persistent, they do not die when goals and ideas in question.

I like the people who work for results. With people like that, I agree to whatever, and that having people on my side that I paid for it.


Mario Benedetti

With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment