Thursday, December 9, 2010

Costume Go Kart Frames

"less Citius! Less Altius! Less Fortius"

I get on the bandwagon because this is already a fucking joke and I see the hand of hosts that we're taking is higher than we should bear.
This is easy, very easy. The pasta, the dibs, possible, the Leur, the bitches (the old ones), all these synonyms are the different names that are known to charge. And the boss or the boss (that's if we all agree that as of gender equality) is the pasta. While there
pasta and pay a record or a yellow jersey or a medal or a world championship there will be X million because what is there now.
Here, apparently, everyone gets.
It sucks, but apparently seen, everyone gets ... that if, later, to er mundo is Guen.
And no, not everyone is gueno, everybody is cheating, what the fuck! And worst, asshole. Asshole because (correct me doctors) the mess that shit is bad, bring adverse long-term ... although in the short fill the portfolio, the portfolio of silly indeed because at the end which gets is a fool, but "honorable" exceptions because of this experience what is said to live, very very good live-in themselves-because those who lead, managers, representatives, they eat everything).
I as a viewer, I'm sorry.
tontoelculo I regret what I am exchanging a nap in July for being clavao on the sofa watching the English goes a madeleine, and hey, even me excited about the whiff of epic that has the issue. Or, I'm watching the end of turn because I cool the fins (not to be the ALETI, that's much more honrao, where you stop aa) to see my favorite and untouchable, which I hardly have any hair . Is a nostalgic and romantic ... and imbecile, incidentally. At the end is better siesta, at least it's real.
So just for that, because I'd rather silly (in my case if I wanted could not) be less Citius, Altius and menus unless fortius and instead be able to watch a child (a mine when they see me coming I take a scarecrow running at night) to the face without looking down.
a matter of being honest. Nothing more .... and nothing less.

With God.

Pd. 2600 of water and 70 minutes from pulling the dog race are to be made a shit tired and wondering whether to go dopandome with Lindt chocolate 85% or if instead put the horns to devour greedily palaeodiet and tablet Elgorriaga (the generation who were born in the 70 know very well what I mean ... vintage chocolate ... the host!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment