Sunday, May 1, 2011

Asus Print Server Router Mac



Ali "Farka" Toure. Blues musician, from Mali. Very good. I recommend it here that does not know or have heard anything about him, to do so. A disc in particular, Savanne ... simply brilliant.
are still three weeks to Lanzarote. At this point the duties are made, are cut a couple of fringes, one output (I imagine) over 6 hours, and all fish will be sold and sold well.
closes this week has been the most "clerical", come on, I'm on the sofa writing this and I feel like the legs still tingle. Reviewing
km notebook made me a wink. It is curious that in my life repeats the number 33; not plan to have certain things here they do not come to mind but this week, have come 333 km bike and 33 km race walk ... funny.
Last week was also top-of Morcuera, 2 hour run, a transition ... I said, the fish is sold.
Now it mentally review the work done, watch what you eat and rest ... and cut these fringes I said before, of course.
The blues singer is not free, "Farka" means donkey in the language of Ali Touré. The ass is an animal that tribe admired for his tenacity. And here's
IEME, as in many other things in life (most important, of course), the tenacity is basic.


With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment