Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reviews Of Progesterall

boar

suputamadre that cold would not?!
went out yesterday for a while with the bike and came back with sore ears and eyelids. I cursed when I remove my clothes and got into the shower and cursed when he left the shower shivering. But everything changed when I take a hot broth with a splash of sherry.
Today at 11 am the temperature was 0 degrees (Some funny asshole would say that neither cold nor hot), and had to run 50 minutes. I am one who do not give away even one minute to the coaches. If I have 50 minutes, do 50 minutes, or give or remove ... Cartesian and excel (montoya ;-)). The case is not whether it will be cold or because the fucking balls, but I'm lost in Valdelatas. I've lost, I did not know where he was and at some point I felt a bit of funk by the number of boars that begins to appear in this monte.La poor Lola looked at me as asking me for explanations. Anyway, I made 1 hour and five minutes, which indicates the severity of my mental dislocation.
Something happens.
continue training, with cold, rain, snow (in NA) and Of course, I'll keep the fucking shitting IEME.
not fuck you.
With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment