Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Complete Fingerboard Under $20

a day of rage. Au

is true. There is a crisis. Unfortunately we live a pretty tough stage, lasts for activity but particularly hard for our passivity ... from there on, as heard lately "we have what we deserve."
not my purpose to make a post about politics, among other things because although I voted five terms only thing clear to me is that I have no fucking idea and idealism, are just that, idealism without more, old with bad gasoline engines. Damn it ... I reread it and I do not know.
Once, not so long ago, I was going out to the street ... I still remember the famous student protests, was among those who had ideals and that maybe, if necessary, I could split the up for them ... now I just have one and I would think (the party's face, say).
I say I do not want to make a political post because there are two truths, in my opinion, today, absolute. First, the economic situation is very hard and live the worst crisis since the 70's and the second, we have the worst government and the worst opposition.
We have what we deserve?. Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, I do not deserve this ... you?
Without wishing to go up, up the stairs to level, to those who do nothing but go out in the newspapers and television news.
Now, without going any further, I get a mail to my professional address. I am autonomous, I look for life on my own gigs I think I look good and especially the productivity above all, that is, try not to waste time. Well, I received an email from one Carmen M., from an address of my provider. In the mail informing me of a rise in their rates of 3%. I know, has not spoken to me in life, the first mail you sent me is headed by a "good afternoon." Good afternoon
?!. Good cock! what the fuck!
not go into the analysis of "how to treat a customer" or I will not name any author-guru of those who speak of "how to treat a customer" or better, "and not treat it." Your email was on his back (I understand) 5 heads / managers directly.
I, of course, I dirijiria a client of mine, without knowing it, so, of that way.
My reply? Simple. A "sorry, we know it?".
Another example
A friend who is riding a bike. Here you pass that you know the cost of a bike and are capricious. We also know what it takes to find a shop / grocer in a position .... Well, bad communicator. Apparently, what with the crisis do not exist, went to Germany. Apparently the Germans, including cooks, waiters and engineers also need professionals in this sector (shopkeepers here, sales professionals there.) Well, my friend is not able to get it sold (in this case is what you want the buy-subtle difference-) a single stem of a particular measure of a specific color (black-easy, not green dill-hard). Long and almost lies is what you get.
And I say, do not realize that Internet has everything you want and that the only value they can bring is the friendly, professional and proactive?. Well, apparently not.
Another example and end for now ... is not to bore the personal plan.
After hard negotiations with McDonalds touched my children today, so that the lad has gone to mcauto. Two happy meals of nuggets with two small burgers without cheese. Easy. Always costs 9.30 euros. This time they asked me 16.60. Window 2:
- sorry, not block me. I can drill down on a ticket. (Do not believe I'm going to ask for explanations, ... who said that "if do I have explanation is that not going to understand? ").
I get the ticket. They had asked for 4 happy meals instead of two.
not apologize or hosts. Fuck you. That you give up your ass. If you pay you're a fucking win and a fool to have nailed it twice. It's okay. Volveras because your children will get off on the nuggets. Gilipollas, you have believed?
rinse the mess,
- please make sure you put the sweet and sour sauce ... kindly.
- Yes sir, go inside.
One that already has the hair of eggs as guitar strings, opens the happy meals (two) and one is the fucking sauce and another ali oli .
- sorry dude, I know you have a shitty gigs that you might not want what you want and work hours you would like to work but if you ask the sweet and sour sauce and tell me that going in and open my bag and I see that's another sauce that is not that I believe both problems. One that I have to return and one that I think you take me for an asshole .... Not to mention that before you wanted to charge me double. I
you explain?
Well, maybe today I had a shit day. I sincerely think not. This is what is happening in this country, a country of fucking, sunny, with people we enjoy life, a country with more good things than bad, but we are content with very little and that our level of requirement is far below what is required for example, the Germans or the French o. ..
We should focus a bit ... and not me come with that is impossible because here, 15 kilometers short of my house, a group of locals led by a locksmith for 4-5 generations were planted and were able with stones, knives and slingshots to drive the powerful army of Napoleon.
only is wanting.
With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment