Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fixing Squeaking Floors



quietly for a while I have not?
Well yes. Not that I do not have much to say the opposite. The fact is that I have no desire to sit down and do it.
Business as usual. I still train, I cagandome the mother of the bug that bit me with this the IEME and weird on me motivated. Wanting and doing workouts in both form and at times even unthinkable to me.
say that I've lost my mind, not forgive one session and that my head has become germanicocartesiana. Nailing
times bike, water meters and miles of running.
You know those who pass by here do not like to talk about workouts and say that today I swam X meters and that after so many miles I ran so fast ... who the hell cares?!
The fact is that I'm training and I'm motivated and ultimately that's what has to import ... at least to me, that's what counts.
Otherwise, I keep a father and devoted husband, overcome my bitter (sometimes only) character with therapeutic readings, those that serve to help you count to ten (or twenty) in those times that the most you want is cagarte in the fucking mother in front of you (are bad times out there) and of course continue with my jazz quiet with my coffee, my chocolates and my mahous of the green, that are not in 8 of alcohol to me know that you shit, especially if you are cold drink and after a good workout.
Lanzarote is a stone's throw, it seems that much but really are about 16 weeks ... everything will come. I read quite recently (I will not say where not to repeat) that the secret of life lies in learning to trust and learn to wait.
Let everyone draw their own conclusion, and apply it, if it goes to whatever it well.
As for me plays, I'll put the sneakers that I have left even the second session of the day.
With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment