Saturday, January 29, 2011

How To Prevent Socially Awkward Situations

Lanzarote, Scheherazade and Taj Mahal.

Lanzarote is close to an average speed of just over 14 hours per week. Some speed train (some call quality, but I'm not going to do for obvious reasons) as to the run, changes of pace on the bike rather rhythms pulling a "facile" to observe the back and As for water, well thanks. More of the same.
One day may be perfectly normal, Curran-train-eating-love-train-home to bed at 12. The next day at 7 and a half back again. Well
.
The fact is that you can not currar, train and do things at home only. We must try to give food to the top but just because embruteciendote.
And one, that has no turning back because that is born as lechon pig dies, makes power.
I like reading, but I like cold beer but that is beside the point is that I strive to read (no beer, I get one). One condition, if the book does not engage me in the first 40 pages, sent him away.
On Monday I decided a new one. The title chosen surprised me even me. But something gets in my head and decided to take the phone and check the wikipedia site for sure and not get carried away by injustice.
It is "the thousand and one nights" but in a translated version (or rather is a study of one Rene R. Khawam) faithfully. We elected because apparently, this work has been translated many times, but none has been rigorously. The work itself speaks of infidelity, sex, death, selling the occasional illegal substances under ... (among other things, lots more, obviously) and logically, in the 19th century, when translated on all two the most important adaptations was not the oven buns therefore mitigated the effect is real and what was meant by what at the social-historical moment, be more appropriate. The fact is that this book is translated as real as life "peep."
With this I have until at least March. 1500 pages of which 50 took the time and so I dare to talk about it.
Changing the subject.
A disquito, recommended one hundred percent. And then they just tell that I like jazz.
That if the notice is viejuna music, but very very Guen. This is an artist (a phenomenon) called Taj Mahal, multi-instrumentalist, capable of mixing the blues with reggae, jazz (I did not want, but I swear it has escapao), calypso to zydeco ( cajun music with touches of blues ).... in short, a guy who has sold records since 67 and I've discovered by accident now.
who are curious to get into the youtube (you know I do not put links, or want to learn) and you get a peek. Mola.
That's it, now I have lavished over the account. I'm going to swim.
With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment