Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Invitation Poem For Third Birthday'

what amounts to being simple and what is not.

Simple. however much you want to call it something else, the best definition is that, "simple." Let
.
"I wake up in the morning and you do?.
- Simple, piss.
- And then?
- simple, cagarte in the bitch.
-why?
- simple, because you have to Curran and you have no fucking win.
-breakfast and that breakfast?
- simple. Always the same.
"As you like coffee?
- Simple. Only strong and without sugar.
- Why no sugar!?
- Damn, simple! because I like coffee. If I did not like coffee, you would put sugar, damn!.
-Sales at eating and before eating you like to do?.
- Damn, simple! take you a beer!
And as you ask?
- simple as, say something like: cool, toss me a pami! (And the waiter as you know what I want and is also simple, since strip tap let it out a bit, close tap, given pressure, reopened and voila! a reed roll easily (not simple) for you to take it, just comfortable thinking that maybe, if there is a God ... uloquesea
. Comes
-well, eat healthy. Why?
-Simple, because you can not get as Carlitos.
-and why? if you do a lot of sports?
- S imple. Because Carlitos today do not have to swim 3500 meters and run an hour and a half.
"And that? This seems simple?
- You might look simple, swimming and running in itself is simple. Only movement. But believe me, it is not.
- Well to me if I seems very simple.
- Well, explain to me because then there are many days I'm more angry than a cute because I have 3 hours of training .
- Simple, because you do not want.
"Okay, today,?! I am now hooked on the back, I can hardly walk or bend down but I put the tights and the shoes and tried to run. I could, I shit on everything imaginable and I got home, I took a muscle relaxant, and after a while, I tried to go swimming. Jump in the water only hurt me. I was also unable to swim.
Because I'm fucking pissed off for not more training than the fact itself that hurts me back?!

- simple, but I'm not going to say cool, not going to be like you .. or not.

With God. Recently

0 comments:

Post a Comment