Friday, February 25, 2011

Home Made Pizza Calories

back office things happen.

Friday, finally!. At half past three lame goat, stay with a friend and throw to Soto del Real. Ahead around two and half hours comfortable. Time, fantastic, sunshine and good temperature ... I even dare with a spring jacket.
are given all the circumstances for an enjoyable evening.
No, the was not final. Ciclabamos
when he was coming back from a service lane properly. Suddenly, less than 4 or 5 meters behind us, there is a bus that indicates its presence with a horn played unbelievable. A puff of many seconds. The shock, then at the height of the puff. Monumental. In that stretch, the road is very rough and even has some damn pothole. The speed that goes with the bike is over 40 because it tends downwards.
The blast is monumental, as I said.
When a rider is frightened, lost and lurches straight line. That is what happened. Fortunately neither of us have gone to ground.
Bus, the company Montes de Alcobendas, unless we've missed separation of one meter side and playing the horn again.
was not a motorway. It was not a highway. We were duly took our helmets. Circulabamos correctly.
The feeling of powerlessness with which a rider's left is big, very big. Almost kill you, do not forget anyone.
was already touching on the town and were going, I will not deny it, behind the bus. The thing could not be so. The subject well deserved an apology from the "professional" that nearly killed us.
Parada. Marquee. I wonder what that is. Because by doing that. Do not know if that has been rolling. That has to be more careful. That we are fragile and that even if we do wrong (it was not the case) that gives no right to make the anyone's life at stake ... Of course.
bus door is open, up and down people. My friend gets on the bus, talking excitedly to the driver (seriously, only heated, is a polite guy) and the driver, far from any act of apology, says clearly:
- you had to be struck, that you grumble of truth.
At the same time, 90% of bus fare, my friend reproaches. The driver closes the door and tells himself that there is not output.
I'm in front of the bus with my bike and with my friend. I call the Police Municipal coming soon. The bus driver made me photos of me. I do not give credit. Then tell you want to sue us for kidnapping ... yes, of course, a bike tip, do not fuck.
There are people who really only deserves to learn to hit and this guy is this. Come
police, friendly people. I tell them what happened. In telegram plan. I tell you themselves. Draw their own conclusions and apply a little psychology, you see the attitude of the driver and see ours. Nothing more. White and cylinder.
another bus comes to pick up the passage of the first. We have been there some time. All clear.
passengers get off the bus and go to our vera and the police, we say that we do not reason. A passenger says something like:
- I am cyclist and these guys are right, what did the driver can not be done. The other passengers also chide him.
One says that if you miss a plane that has to take, we report (hopefully not miss out, the jerk).
Well, this is roughly what happened.
Let everyone draw their own conclusions.
For my part, I'm not going to complain. Unfortunately I think there is nothing to report because nothing has happened.
What it does is try to talk to the boss, the manager, the owner of the bus company, and I will give complaint about this driver.
also do not think anything happen to this individual.
Maybe with a little luck, the child or the same charge of this company, is a rider like me. And I understand. And act accordingly.
Worse, because this will happen again because the not have a driver education as God commands, continue to read, unfortunately, news of cyclists hit by scum like this being with whom I've encountered today.

With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment