Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Replace Batteries On A Kiddie Smoke Alarm

A normal output.

sounds the alarm. It's 8 o'clock in the morning. They play 4 ½ hours of cycling. "Just go," says in the road workouts. No more.
Every day costs me over early. I was angry before, now I do and I'm the Remolon half hour in bed.
is 8 and a half, I get up, get dressed and bag lalola the park.
Whenever I have to ride a bike look to the flags waving in the park from my house. See if there is wind. I so sleepy that blow from the front but I do not even notice unless you look at flags. Subo
home and I prepare breakfast. Fruit, lots of fruit and coffee and apretao. With the TV set (the only time of day when we see it, usually) handles news while fruit hair.
Everything is a ritual. Unintentionally. But ritual.
Capsaicin for the back and put on the Roman. Bidon with the filth of rigor, helmet, goggles, music and rail. Chin Chan. Al tran tran. In passing the hours on the bike riding. Thinking of all, making decisions dummy, talking to people who no longer (sadness and happiness in equal measure). Imagining future situations, controlling expenses of the month, checking the bank account, thinking that makes eating, excited from time to time in the plain and suffering and in the fucking IEME cagandome when I get some tack. Looking at my watch, so I inadvertently and three horillas. The media? me sweat. Here it is do not? for that, to roll and be with oneself, which is the best there is. Stop by pueblin way to the miniport to which I have to finish and head for home. Some apricots and a handful of nuts, filled the drum on a platter and enebruparriba. Atrancao to 53. The legs burn, back crunches but one already used, the day you go without discomfort ... this is it. Crown with effort and with the legs and touched. Now it's down the lane and from there, let me fall.
Without realizing it, I thought back over the coupling. Without realizing it, I'm coming home.
Me under the bike, open the door of the portal and urbanization way to my house. Now I think only in a shower and swallow a couple of BCAS with a cold beer, to be recovered. The yin and yang. Morning touches another similar but not identical. Tiredness
pleasant melon reset.
Still, I keep shitting in the fucking IEME. It is what it is. But I like it.
With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment