Saturday, February 5, 2011

Monica Roccaforte Actual Ibm

This Blog exceeded 10,000 entries today !!... today February 5, 2011 at 23:50, Lima time, this blog had 10.016 income from different parts of the world. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks! How

This post is to thank each and every one of you for your readership, to follow closely each of the articles I'm publishing here.

This renews my energy to keep posting as the questions you are doing and is going directly to the blog, or the facebook page.

Number of visits and places where you do

Some history:
I started to post the first articles in April 2010, was not sure the acceptance "Photography Photographers Non" , albeit with some articles on his back I decided to open the blog in June 2010 so that search engines can find you, evolution is as follows: June

0
Julio                                     59
Agosto                                353
Setiembre                           935
Octubre                           1,202
Noviembre                      1,594
Diciembre                       2,457
January 2011 2.938
February 5, 2011 ; 478

month Statistics supplied by Google


One of the things I is surprised the host of this blog in various parts of the world, the truth, I never imagined.

Halfway discovered a free service called MapLoco, which I placed in my blog page so I can know from which city in the world are entering the blog.


Plans for this year are: keep posting topics of interest to you, through the mail, are asking, answer inquiries made directly to me, and having already taken the decision, the enormous pressure that you put, I will start to give classes to small groups in return to Peru (Lima) in a couple of months. Only

is infinitely thank you for being there.

Carlos Camino

0 comments:

Post a Comment