Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Hook Up Lights On A Go Cart Motor



Saturday, advances long bike out in anticipation of a rainy Sunday (at the end would not have been necessary). Came after three, tired but with that smile of war stories that won everyone puts us in the face. About 5 hours, a demanding route and the satisfaction of having been docked and rhythm all the time I could do just that, be coupled and rhythm.
the front, the family meal and pick up the kitchen (which is why I take the last gel when I'm almost through the door of house).
eat before I drink these potions to recover the body of stress and recharge hydrate deposits, protein, and bla bla.
is something mechanical.
My wife looks at me, it seems that my appearance is not a guy enderazao by rest and my eyes are not just invited to an evening war with the children.
- You are a slave of "yours." "She says, leaving me half by half taunting impossible. This tone also believe that more than one we have heard and / or meaning.
- shit You can tell how many shots?
At one point, with neurons confused by the need to sit and eat and the obligation to answer thinking (hard) I'm self-absorbed and turning it's true, that if I take a lot of shit then, for and during training .
Recap:
A normal day, I wake up and take
propolis with Echinacea ... Non-constipated. Glutamine
get into the drum of the bike ... to not know what. BCAS
... strong session for after. Before going to sleep.
recovery (Gluehird more bad bitches but that to me is fine and the next day I'm running again pa) ... I take it right after hard training.
magnesium before bed. nor for that is but he said the witch to take it. Gels
dissolved in the drum of the bike, with BCAS and ch's ... this is very pro, but I've read in no where (that is to read bad things) that best eating "liquid" and get used to the body ... is also very bad but it works.
So much for chemistry.
For physics, see my physio more than my mother.
As for the food (some day I will write a post about this), do not count anything. Only I've become a fucking Taliban, which since July I lost 11 kilos and of course now I run more and better but I fell a few tears when I see an ice cream or when I pass by a McDonald's that you shit, like fists.
What a shame. Ahi
is that, this is part of the back office, the front office is just arriving, if possible running, as God intended.


With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment