Friday, March 11, 2011

What Is A Couples Dance Strip

comment moderation.

blogs on the subject has been talked a lot out there.
Basically, you want to have it and who does not want it does not. Easy.
the other hand, you want to read one or the other and does not want not. Also easy.
There are so many blogs of many types, as people of many other types. Understandable.
And the good thing is that you can choose. You open a profile and even make comments.
also easy. I do it to me.
There is only one issue on which I can not. And opening a profile and comment once. And while he says is to disrespect.
A me, honestly, I sweats someone deems otherwise to me. I respect him.
But if someone in my blog, and had previously commented suppress it (first time I do and I do not comment on whether "that even I find it funny, but I do not know who does and I do not like ), he repeats it again because then what I believe is that those who turn to me is, besides tiresome, asshole.
And since this is my blog and always pass the same here (one is not enough for most) it is not plan to colleagues that they bothering with silly walks.
why I have enabled comment moderation.
I have understood, Truth?.

With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment