Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Painting Dancing Man And Woman In Red Dress

normal!

Three o'clock. Without eating. No time, or now or never. It is a situation that usually is repeated .. that the only time I say. Toca
run. I watched the train or touches, but I know he plays run.
came in and I'm removing work clothes and throwing around as the groom is going to succeed, in haste and without knowledge. Miro the train and looked up as I say,
- the mother who bore me!
I decide to take a bottle and put a gel dissolved in water and eat a couple of dates before.
corridor I saw, my chickens away pants, shoes, a shirt with long sleeves and a hat and headed for Valdelatas. Lalola me, beside me, smiling ... cool you run .... because if you run it, the bitch. 20'de
warming was saying in the road ... and 4 also said four thousand.
If I would ask that speaking lalola Paque. That
paquecojones
I get these heaters.
So, with that look he has, I am an asshole when I is tempered looking at me, usually when we go back and slope that leads to my house and sat up waiting for me.
course, that maybe is not what I was saying, but what I'm getting ... Well, anyway, the point is that the end of the third four thousand see spots, but I encourage you to start the fourth.
And why I take the gel that shit at the end of the second ... just in case ... suputamadre!
In the fourth, dying for the cause, a spirit appears to me and says,
- cool, slow down will give you a fright. If you will give equal, if there is. If total, you know, born lechon pig dies.
But no, lay down and finish the room. Sera by balls.
Reventao. I go from one side to another in the ring. Sonaoperdido.
who was going to tell me that the worst of the training would be cool? The ten little minutes of trot later, pasoltar? Pasoltar!
finally finish and get home, swearing in Hebrew, with all the winged species over my head. Viewing cloudy.
And lalola? Lalola
Descojonado. Calling with the leg at the door for me. Already
later, with half kilo of meat under his belt and three beers, things look differently, but next time, eat before you?

With God.








0 comments:

Post a Comment