Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Non Holographic Ny Id

The big boss.

Rhythm. I like that word. Properly implemented is incontestable. For music, the rhythm is the base and can swing to become ... the famous swing, swing by here when it is called magic, but of course, is not the same as the rhythm. One is the bridge that tends to the other and not always.
The rate is growing, Talin today quoted Confucius "The important thing is to go slow but always moving, rhythm.
Rhythm is doing your own thing. At your own pace. It is hard to find when you go into grupete. Are you out of it you screwed up, if you enter it better stay home. You have yours, I have mine. These things are easier than they are, are very difficult. How is it red?, Explain, Define it. It is impossible.
But the secret lies there. To find yours and work it. To be consistent with it and respect it. If you go do not come, if you do not get no go. That's why individuality goes hand in hand with the rhythm. It's like consciousness, we each have our own. You know how you're quiet, you know as is the rate you have to go.
Mine is quiet, slow, steady, serious, grumpy, thoughtful, painful, as grateful as ungrateful bastard, but it is mine and I have to live with it. We are condemned to each other, though in truth, I, I owe him
Sales
a day is sunny. A drum, a few dates, a banana and some nuts. The road ahead and a time slot or a pulse or a cadence. I, the truth, I prefer neither one nor the other. I'd rather know the time that I have to go. And I leave it to the boss.
'm a slave to my rhythm, but I try to make friends with him. Sometimes I succeed, other many do not. The happy day came thanks to him, the day came not happy is because of him.
continue working. I have no other choice. It is an open secret but there are who do not want to do. I realized not long ago. I noticed that the rate, once set, is the real leader of this Tinglao.

With God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment