Sunday, January 6, 2008

Birthday Invitation Wording Nerf

PORTRAITS. THE BLIND EYE.

Make a portrait can be one of the hardest things to achieve in painting. The fact that the person depicted can project a feeling or emotion to the viewer is a complicated task. All painters try, before translating the work, look at something in particular the subject, which he thinks is the soul of it. You can be the eyes, smile, face shape, hair etc. That's what I will try to highlight the work. Sometimes it is right and others not. Not all the paintings we like or what you look at it. But I think most will agree with me that the eyes are essential.
always said that the eyes are the mirror of the soul, and I believe in it completely. Captures the expression of the eyes is to make half portrait. The eyes are going to give all the expressiveness of the face, what we want to convey, is what is going to instill feelings . Dull eyes rise to a lifeless portrait.
always think that when we look at all those characters portrayed, we want to see through their eyes. We want to see life as they would. How many times in front of these paintings stare, unable to look away. Perhaps what I seek to know or want to find myself in those eyes I have no answers.

I leave you with the latest work to do. I tried to create a double game with the look of the girl and the look in the mirror. A picture is suing us for help and the other spreads fear. Anyway, each will transmit what your heart tells you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment