Thursday, January 10, 2008

Difference B/w Foramen Ovale And Asd



I commissioned a portrait of a child. At first I was a great joy for someone to trust my ability to pintar.Les asked for a photo of the child and the bad thing is that it was too good to try to paint it. The light was behind her, the child was darkened and his features barely apreciaban.Y well ... I got this picture, although you save a certain resemblance, not a reflection of the child, or at least did not tell me that is why I refused to give parece.Por and expound here to see him.
needed to paint a good picture, and as I am an inexperienced suffer a lot when I charge something, and I can not get the expected result.
I like painting, it relaxes me and raises my self esteem me, except when a request, then it becomes for me a huge slab that grips me and prevents me from expressing myself naturally. Pinto no longer relaxed and pleasant thing becomes a pain.
is hard to please others, but more difficult still pleasing oneself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment